- 1 Nagpur Army Recruitment Rally 2018| Amravati Army Open Bharti 2018
- 1.1 Pune Soldier GD/ Clerk/Nurses Rally Eligibility Criteria
Nagpur Army Recruitment Rally 2018: Guys the rally for the NAgpur district for the Maharashtra is now out and the candidates those who are interested in joining the Indian Army can now apply for teh job. All the related information is provided below in the article. The other various districts which will be covered in the rally are Nagpur, Wardha, Washim, Amravati, Bhandara, Gondia, Gadchirolli, Chanrapur, Akola, Parbhani.
Nagpur Army Recruitment Rally 2018| Amravati Army Open Bharti 2018
We are here providing you the various information regarding to the exam like Education Qualification, Eligibility criteria, Age Limit and etc. All the candidates are required to apply for the rally as soon as possible because later the link will get deactivated. And once it get deactivated you cannot apply for it again and to enter in the rally your registration number is must required. Check the provided details below.
The rally will be conducted in the Nagpur district and the venue for it will be in the Amravati where candidates will be tested for the job. You need to be reach on time at the centre with all your certificates. There are various post available like Soldiers GD, Constables, Nursing Staff and various other jobs.
Below in the table their is the list of districts of the various states where the rally will be conducted do the candidates those who are interested can apply for the job and gather all the various information relating to the article.
|Nagpur||Amravati||23rd Oct to 04th Nov 2018||Nagpur, Wardha, Washim, Amravati, Bhandara, Gondia, Gadchirolli, Chnrapur, Akola, Parbhani.|
|Mumbai||Mumbai, Subarban, Raighar, Palgarh||04th to 13th Oct 2018||Mumbai Army Recruitment Rally 2018|
|Pithauragarh||Pithauragarh||24th to 29th Dec 2018||Pithauragarh Open Army Bharti 2018|
|Bareily||Fatehgarh||10 to 20 Dec 2018||Bareily Army Recruitment Rally 2018|
|Amethi||Faizabad||02 to 17 Dec 2018||Amethi Army Recruitment Rally 2018|
|Almora||Haldwani/ Ranikhet||24 Nov to 30 Nov 2018||Almora Army Recruitment rally 2018|
|Agra||Mathura||15 to 25 Oct 2018||Agra Army Recruitment 2018|
|Varanasi||Varanasi||21 Oct to 01 Nov 2018||Varanasi Open Bharti 2018|
|Meerut||Saharanpur||06 to 16 Oct 2018||Meerut Army Recruitment Rallly 2018|
|Lucknow||Kanpur||26 Sept to 14 Oct 2018||Lucknow Army Recruitment Rally 2018|
|Barackpore||Barackpore||12 to 158 Nov 2018||Barackpore ARO Army Rally 2018|
|Siliguri||Siliguri||24th Oct to 03 Nov 2018||Siliguri ARO Recruitment Rally 2018|
|RO (HQ) Kolkata||Haldia||28th Sept to 08th Oct 2018||Kolkata ARO Army Recruitment Bharti 2018|
|Hamirpur||Hamirpur||12-13/Jan/ 2019||All districts ARO Hamirpur.|
|Secunderabad||Secunderabad||First Half Of Nov 2018||Secunderabad ARO Rally Recruitment 2018|
|Mandi||Mandi||02-05/Oct/2018||Mandi ARO Rally Recruitment 2018|
|Lakshwadeep||Calicut||Nov/Dec 2018||Calicut ARO Rally Recruitment 2018|
|RO Banglore||Mandya||Oct 2018||Banglore Indian Army Open Bharti 2018-19|
|Rohtak||Rohtak||Sept 2018||Rohtak Army Open Bharti 2018-19|
|Agra||Agra||Coming Soon||Agra ARO Army Open Bharti 2018-19|
|Belgaum||Belgaum||Coming Soon||Lakshwadeep Army Open Bharti 2018-19|
Pune Soldier GD/ Clerk/Nurses Rally Eligibility Criteria
There is certain perimeter which is set by the department to join this institution for each and every post as for the post of the GD there is also a certain perimeter which is followed below:
For the post of GD, a person must have the qualification to the matriculation level or any other equivalent exam with Science and English as the subject. This is the lowest education qualification required for any person to enter in the Army.
|Serial No.||Job Category||Education Qualification|
|1||Soldier (General Duty)||SSLC/Matric with 45% checks in total and 33% in each subject. No Percentage is considered on the off chance that competitor has attain higher marks ie 10+2 or more.|
|2||Soldier (Technical)||(a)Sol Tech 10+2/Intermediate Exam go in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English|
(b)Sol Tech (Aviation and Ammunition Examiner) 10 +2/Intermediate exam go in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English
|3||Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical||(I) Must have secured half checks In each subject and 60% stamps in total in class XII. They must have contemplated English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping in Class XII or X.|
|4||Soldier Nursing Assistant||10+2 / Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject. OR In case the candidate has a BSc Degree with (Botany / Zoology / Bio-Science) and English.|
|5||Soldier Tradesmen||10th and ITI|
|6||Survey Automated||Graduate degree in BA and BSc with passed maths in 10+2 also.|
|7||Havildar Education||Group X – MA / MSc / MCA or BA / BSc / BCA / BSc (IT) with B Ed Group Y – BSc/BA/BCA/B Sc (IT) (w/o B Ed.)|
The minimum age required for the candidates is 17.5 years and the maximum is 21 years students who are in the last year of their schools can also apply for this post.
Army Selection Process
Candidates those who are applying for the given posts they need to go through the selection procedure so that they can be certified for the coming obstacle in the training period or at the time of the job
After all this, you need to wait for the admit card which you need to take at the date of examination along with all your all the certificates which are mention on the admit card. The exam is of 100 marks
In the exam, you need to clear certain task given to you which are
- Running: In this, you need to run for 1 mile and this exam is of 60 marks
- Pull Ups: This exam is of 40 marks.
- Balancing and Jumping: This test is conducted to check the balancing of the candidates to check that whether he is able to balance himself on climbing mountains and ropes. No marks are assigned in this test but he must pass according to the officials
- Candidates must not have any chronic disease.
- He should have 6 by 6 vision and able to hear even a single drop of water.
- Urine examination is also done during the exam.
- The main purpose of conducting this exam is to check the body of the candidates internally and externally so that there should be no problem in the future.
Physical Measurement Test
As the post is in Army so your posture plays a vital role in the selection and there is certain standards set for the people those who are applying for the exam which means that the candidates need to be measured and they need to stand as the perimeter set by the department otherwise they will be disqualified from the selection procedure. Check the criteria from the link given below:
Below is the criteria for the height which should be compulsory required for the candidates to clear the stage:
- Soldier GD: 170 cm
- Soldier Clerk/SKT: 162 cm
- Soldier Technician: 170 cm
- Soldier Tradesman: 170 cm
- Soldier Nursing Assistant: 170 cm
Weight/ Chest measurement
The minimum weight standard which is set by the department is 50 kg and the measurement of Chest should be 77cm and should show a minimum 5 cm of expansion.
Steps To Apply Online for Indian Army Recruitment
Candidates those who are willing to apply for the post they need to follow the step which is mentioned below
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army.
- You need to register yourself on the portal first for this you need to some personal details and the various information like Name, Address, Aadhaar No. and other details too.
- After registering yourself a login and follow the further steps.
- You will see a link highlighted as the JCO/ARO Apply Online you need t click on it.
- Now enter the captcha code.
- You will be directed to the next tab.
- Once you are logged in. you need to fill all the necessary details which are mentioned there.
- The registration is divided into two parts. In the first step, you need to fill up an application form.
- In the second step, you need to submit the application fees.
There are various documents which you must have at the time of rally so that you can show them to the official for on the training registration which will authenticate you.
- Admit card
- Adhaar Card
- 2 Photograph
- 10th and 12th passing certificates
- NCC certificate (If you have)
- SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW certificates
- Pan card
Hope that the information provided here is very crucial for you and if you get any useful information in Indian Army Upcoming Recruitment 2018 then please do share it on your social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp.