- 1 Army Havildar (SAC) Bharti Rally 2018
- 1.1 Automated Cartographer (SAC) Online Bharti 2018
- 1.1.1 Age Limit
- 1.1.2 Education Qualification
- 1.1.3 Application Fee
- 1.1.4 Essential Document For The Rally
- 1.1.5 Selection Procedure
- 1.1.6 Physical Examination
- 1.1.7 Bonus Marks
- 1.1.8 Steps To Apply Online for Indian Army Recruitment
- 1.1 Automated Cartographer (SAC) Online Bharti 2018
Army Havildar (SAC) Bharti Rally 2018| Indian Army Machine Operator Bharti 2018
Army Havildar (SAC) Bharti Rally 2018
Guys the Indian Army Recruitment board has now issued the recruitment notification regarding to the post of Havildaar in the department. The job is basically for the Surveyor Automated Cartographer and the vacancy is for 20 post and is applicable allover the country. People across the country can apply for the post. Now in up and coming days an open rally will be directed in the various district too. Check the district above
This can be golden opportunity for the candidates those who want to serve their nation. We like to inform that the registration is now open and the interested candidates can register themselves through the mode of Online registration. Below in the article we are providing you the various information relating to the topic. Check the article below
Automated Cartographer (SAC) Online Bharti 2018
The post which is vacant is the department is for Surveyor Automated Cartographer as it s the post which deals with the I.T. software then you must have a degree which is mentioned below in the artcile. You ought to be exceptionally extreme and persevering to get ready for the exam since this is the just a single day exam which require a great deal of training and general day of concentrates for the readiness of the exam. There are different courses through which you can get ready or the examination like there are numerous books in the market which you can take and concentrate to get yourself arranged.
The minimum age required for the candidates is 21 years and the maximum is 25 years students who are in the last year of their schools can also apply for this post.
|1||Starting Date Of Online Application||5th Oct 2018|
|2||Last Date Of Online Application||03rd Nov 2018|
|3||Admit Card||Available Soon|
|4||Exam Date||Available Soon|
Candidates who are applying for the post they must have a bachelor Degree in Arts (B.A)/Science (B.Sc) with Physics /Chemistry/Mathematics as Mains Subject in their Intermediate Level of Examination are eligible for the recruitment.
There is a good news for the candidates those who are applying as they are no application fee required in this post.
Essential Document For The Rally
- Education Qualification Certificates including Matriculation Certificates
- Personal Details, including Permanent Address with PIN Code
- Verification/Domicile Certificate
- Email Address, Mobile Number (Registered)
The selection of the candidates will be done through a planned procedure and that procedure is mentioned below:
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
After all this, you need to wait for the admit card which you need to take at the date of examination along with all your all the certificates which are mention on the admit card. The exam is of 100 marks
This test holds the most number of marks in the exam and the marks are divided according to the time consumed by the candidates to finish the race. Check below the further distribution of the marks
- 7.15min – 10 marks
- 7.45min – 8 marks
- 8.15min – 6 marks
- 8.30min – 4 marks
- After 8.30min – Disqualified
- 10:- 40 marks
- 09:-33 marks
- 08:-27 marks
- 07:-21 marks
- 06:-16 marks
The number of applicants doesn’t think about this test despite the fact that this exam doesn’t have any imprints however they are permitted to gave a test and this test is obligatory to qualify this test includes like swimming, balancing, 9 Feet Ditch etc.
There are bonus marks for some of the candidates those who had done some remarkable works in the various field to the department had decided to give the extra marks. Those candidates would be
|Represented India At National Level||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Represented State At National Level||15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State Level and achieved a position||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented university at nation or district Level||5 Marks||5 Marks||5 Marks|
Physical Measurement Test
As the post is in Army so your posture plays a vital role in the selection and there is certain standards set for the people those who are applying for the exam which means that the candidates need to be measured and they need to stand as the perimeter set by the department otherwise they will be disqualified from the selection procedure.
Weight/ Chest measurement
The minimum weight standard which is set by the department is 50 kg and the measurement of Chest should be 77cm and should show a minimum 5 cm of expansion.
Note: The relaxation is given to the candidates belonging to the different age.
Steps To Apply Online for Indian Army Recruitment
Candidates those who are willing to apply for the post they need to follow the step which is mentioned below
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army.
- You need to register yourself on the portal first for this you need to some personal details and the various information like Name, Address, Aadhaar No. and other details too.
- After registering yourself a login and follow the further steps.
- You will see a link highlighted as the JCO/ARO Apply Online you need t click on it.
- Now enter the captcha code.
- You will be directed to the next tab.
- Once you are logged in. you need to fill all the necessary details which are mentioned there.
- The registration is divided into two parts. In the first step, you need to fill up an application form.
- In the second step, you need to submit the application fees.
There are various documents which you must have at the time of rally so that you can show them to the official for on the training registration which will authenticate you.
- Admit card
- Adhaar Card
- 2 Photograph
- 10th and 12th passing certificates
- NCC certificate (If you have)
- SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW certificates
- Pan card
Hope that the information provided here is very crucial for you and if you get any useful information in Indian Army Upcoming Recruitment 2018 then please do share it on your social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp.