- 1 Belgaum Army ARO Rally 2018-19| Army Open Bharti Belgaum 2018-19
- 1.0.1 Belgaum Soldier GD/ Clerk Rally Eligibility Criteria
- 1.0.2 Steps To Apply Online for Indian Army Recruitment
Belgaum Army ARO Rally 2018-19: Army recruitment Board had issued the notification for the recruitment on the various post like Constable GD, Nursing Staff, Clerk/SKT and for various other post. The rally will be conducted in the Belgaum district of Karnataka. There will be other rallies in the state too for which dates will be announced later. This rally will be covering many other districts like Raichur, Bidar, Kopal, Gulbarg and Yaadgir and many other,
Belgaum Army ARO Rally 2018-19| Army Open Bharti Belgaum 2018-19
Guys the notification for the open recruitment of the various post in the Indian Army is now out by the department. The Army recruitment board who is made responsible for conducting these type of open rallies had announced that the rally will be conducted in the Belgaum district which comes in the Headqaurter in the RTG Zone of Banglore. The ARO open recruitment is conducted once or twice every year.
This can be the good news because for some candidates there will be more and more chances for them t apply for the recruitment. if they got failed they can get to apply for it again. Indian Army is a very big institution which have many departments like ZRO’s, BRO’s and ARO’s to recruit the candidates.
Below are the various names of the district of the various states where the vacancies are going or going to happen
|Banglore||Banglore||Oct 2018||Banglore Indian Army Open Bharti 2018|
|Rohtak||Rohtak||03-12/08 Aug/ 2018||Rohtak ARO Indian Army Open Bharti 2018|
|Agra||Agra||2018||Agra Army Open Bharti 2018-19|
Belgaum Soldier GD/ Clerk Rally Eligibility Criteria
There is certain perimeter which is set by the department to join this institution for each and every post as for the post of the GD there is also a certain perimeter which is followed below:
For the post of GD, a person must have the qualification to the matriculation level or any other equivalent exam with Science and English as the subject. This is the lowest education qualification required for any person to enter in the Army.
The minimum age required for the candidates is 17.5 years and the maximum is 21 years students who are in the last year of their schools can also apply for this post.
Army Selection Process
Candidates those who are applying for the given posts they need to go through the selection procedure so that they can be certified for the coming obstacle in the training period or at the time of the job
After all this, you need to wait for the admit card which you need to take at the date of examination along with all your all the certificates which are mention on the admit card. The exam is of 100 marks
In the exam, you need to clear certain task given to you which are
- Running: In this, you need to run for 1 mile and this exam is of 60 marks
- Pull Ups: This exam is of 40 marks.
- Balancing and Jumping: This test is conducted to check the balancing of the candidates to check that whether he is able to balance himself on climbing mountains and ropes. No marks are assigned in this test but he must pass according to the officials
- Candidates must not have any chronic disease.
- He should have 6 by 6 vision and able to hear even a single drop of water.
- Urine examination is also done during the exam.
- The main purpose of conducting this exam is to check the body of the candidates internally and externally so that there should be no problem in the future.
Physical Measurement Test
As the post is in Army so your posture plays a vital role in the selection and there is certain standards set for the people those who are applying for the exam which means that the candidates need to be measured and they need to stand as the perimeter set by the department otherwise they will be disqualified from the selection procedure. Check the criteria from the link given below:
Below is the criteria for the height which should be compulsory required for the candidates to clear the stage:
- Soldier GD: 170 cm
- Soldier Clerk/SKT: 162 cm
- Soldier Technician: 170 cm
- Soldier Tradesman: 170 cm
- Soldier Nursing Assistant: 170 cm
Weight/ Chest measurement
The minimum weight standard which is set by the department is 50 kg and the measurement of Chest should be 77cm and should show a minimum 5 cm of expansion.
Note: The relaxation is given to the candidates belonging to the different age.
Steps To Apply Online for Indian Army Recruitment
Candidates those who are willing to apply for the post they need to follow the step which is mentioned below
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army.
- You need to register yourself on the portal first for this you need to some personal details and the various information like Name, Address, Aadhaar No. and other details too.
- After registering yourself a login and follow the further steps.
- You will see a link highlighted as the JCO/ARO Apply Online you need t click on it.
- Now enter the captcha code.
- You will be directed to the next tab.
- Once you are logged in. you need to fill all the necessary details which are mentioned there.
- The registration is divided into two parts. In the first step, you need to fill up an application form.
- In the second step, you need to submit the application fees.
There are various documents which you must have at the time of rally so that you can show them to the official for on the training registration which will authenticate you.
- Admit card
- Adhaar Card
- 2 Photograph
- 10th and 12th passing certificates
- NCC certificate (If you have)
- SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW certificates
- Pan card
All the candidates need to fill the application form at first keeping in mind the end goal to begin the procedure. The exam is these days are filled on the web, however, there is a sure post for which you have to fill the frame disconnected. In this procedure, you have to specify all your data like name, put, date of birth, Marital status and the further subtle elements including your address. in the event that you are filling the frame disconnected then you have to bear witness to all the related report and submit it to the recruiting authority.
Hope that the information provided here is very crucial for you and if you get any useful information in Indian Army Upcoming Recruitment 2018 then please do share it on your social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp.