- 1 BSF Constable Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit 2018
- 1.1 BSF Apply Online for the Post 2018
- 1.2 AFACT SSB & Medical Examination
BSF Constable Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Physical & Educational Qualification, Exam Notification, Apply Online, Online Registration
BSF Constable Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit 2018
BSF fully known as Border Security Force is among the five police force in the India whose job is to maintain the peace at the border areas of the country and to maintain the internal insurgency in the country. Every year this department issues a recruitment notification for the many posts in the department.
This department recruit the candidates either through the direct interviews, Open Bharti or through the planned process. We are here providing you the information related to the eligibility criteria or the selection process or how yo can apply online for the rally. If you are the one searching for the document of the exam then you are at he right place check the article below for that.
BSF Apply Online for the Post 2018
This can be the golden opportunity fro the candidates who are 10th pass and are willing to join the defense services and this time there low education won’t be a hurdle in their success. We are clearing all your doubts here and providing you the details:
Steps To For Online Registration
- An applicant must be enrolled through online mode as it were.
- To begin the application applicants need to visit the official site.
- The most basic thing which is required by the contender to apply for the exam is a govt. approved and checked UIDAI no. for enrolling themselves on the passage.
- Candidates need to give all the required data which have an extraordinary stamping on them. Particularly fill the obligatory purposes of intrigue which are for your favorable circumstances.
- Transfer the analyzed pictures of photograph and signature in the suggested way.
- On the compelling settlement of purposes of intrigue, you will get an application shape by the workplace take a printout off it.
- You will be selected and your application will be appeared on the page
- Take a print out for the future reference.
- The duration for the exam is 2 Hours
- The exam will be a computer based online test (CBT).
- The question paper will be having objective type (multiple choice questions) asked in the exam.
- The exam will be divided in various sections. There are four sections of the exam of four they are physics, chemistry, English proficiency & logical reasoning and Mathematics or Biology.
- There will be 200 question and each question is having 1 mark allotted to it
There will be negative marking to in the exam and one marks will be deducted from each exam.
- No marks will be given for un-attempted questions.
The age limit is very different as the mode of the entrance are different. Check below for the various entries.
- If you are entering in the department through the exam of NDA then you must be minimum of 17.5 years of age and maximum should be 21 years of age.
- Combined Defense Services you can apply for this exam after completing your graduation and the age limit is set between 20-24 years.
|Serial No.||Job Category||Age Limits|
|1||Soldier (General Duty) (All Arms)||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|2||Soldier (Technical) (Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence)||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|3||Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|4||Soldier Nursing Assistant (Army Medical Corps)||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|5||Soldier Tradesmen (Syce, Mess Keeper and House Keeper)||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|9||Havildar Education (Army Education Corps)||20-25 years|
BSF Army Recruitment Physical Capacity 2018
To get selected for the physical test in the rally. You need to attain certain requirements of the Physical capacity. These measurements which every candidates must posses is decided by the department itself and they are as follows:
A candidate before applying must have at least minimum height of 148 cm and the most maximum of 178 cm with a related weight according to height.
With the height, body parts should be in length like
- Leg: Min. 99 cm and Max. 120 cm
- Thighs: Min. 64cm
- Hight(Sitting): Min. 81cm and Max. 96 cm
The base weight as set by the department is 43 kg and the maximum is 67 kg however the weight can differ as indicated by the post and the age of the individual.
AFACT SSB & Medical Examination
After the written exam candidates need to clear the SSB for the job. In SSB there is a certain task which candidates need to perform in front of the officers s that they can check that whether the candidates are fit for the job or not.
This test is of five days and in this candidates goes through a various task to prove them to the authority.
- At first, you need to verify all your document to the department.
- Once you verified all your documents. You will be allowed to give the psychological test this ensures that the candidates are mentally fit to surpass all the harsh circumstances which will arise in future and they can work in every situation.
- Once you clear this stage you will be given a physical test of running, Push ups and pull ups and many more.
- At the end of all the test, you will be allowed to give the interview in front of the senior officer. This way they can check the vocational skill of the candidates and their proper manners.
Candidates need to run the various task in which they need to do the following things like:-
In running, candidates need to run 1.6 km in 5.30 min for Group 1 and for Group 2 candidates need to run in 5.30 to 6 min and the marks for them is 60 and 48 respectively.
The marks are allotted in this test and they are as follows
- 10 Pull Ups: – 40 Marks
- 9 Pull Ups: – 33 Marks
- 8 Pull Ups: – 27 Marks
- 7 Pull Ups: – 21 Marks
- 6 Pull Ups: – 16 Marks
Some other tests are:-
- Hearing and vision examinations
- Urine and blood tests
- Drug and alcohol tests
- Muscle group and joint maneuvers, in underclothing
- Complete physical examination and interview
- Specialized test if required
We hope that the information provided in this article is very important to you and if you find anything useful in this article then please do share it with your friends on your social media like facebook, Whatsapp, and other social media platform. If you also have any more queries relating to any of recruitment then please comment in the comment box.