- 1 Calicut Open Army Rally 2018-19| Army ARO Rally Callicut 2018
- 1.1 Lakshwadeep Open ARO Rally Recruitment 2018
- 1.1.1 Calicut Army Selection Process
- 1.1.2 Steps To Apply Online for Indian Army Recruitment
- 1.1 Lakshwadeep Open ARO Rally Recruitment 2018
Calicut Open Army Rally 2018-19: The RTG Head quarter of Banglore is all set to recruit the candidates for the vacancies in the Calicut region for the army post like Constable GD, Nursing Staff, Clerk/SKT and many other. There will be other rallied in the state too for which dates will be announced later.
Calicut Open Army Rally 2018-19| Army ARO Rally Callicut 2018
This is the great opportunity for the candidates for those who want to join the Indian Army. As the vacancy for the grade post in the Indian Army is now out. Post like Soldier GD, Clerk/SKT, Nursing Staff and many other are vacant and huge vacancies needed to be filled. Army Recruitment Board who is made responsible for conducting these type of rallies had already announced the dates for the recruitment. Now in upcoming days an open rally will be conducted in the Calicut Region of the Banglore head quarters and the districts which will be covered in this are Mahe and the Union Territory Lakshwadeep.
This is the second rally conducted earlier also these type of rallies are conducted on the regular basis as the need of people arises in the country. These are the post in the armed force which don’t require any sort of advanced education. There are many post like Constable GD, Nursing staff and numerous other in which you need the training at the school level just so the quantity of hopefuls who apply for the post is high and just the individuals who are physically fit and remain as per the standards of the office.
|Lakshwadeep||Calicut||Nov/Dec 2018||U.T. Of Lakshwadeep & Mahe|
|RO Banglore||Mandya||Oct 2018||Banglore Indian Army Open Bharti 2018-19|
|Rohtak||Rohtak||Sept 2018||Rohtak Army Open Bharti 2018-19|
|Agra||Agra||Coming Soon||Agra ARO Army Open Bharti 2018-19|
|Belgaum||Belgaum||Coming Soon||Lakshwadeep Army Open Bharti 2018-19|
Lakshwadeep Open ARO Rally Recruitment 2018
The various eligibility and the other various things which are essential for the candidates to get the job are mentioned below. Check the article below to get the job
For the post of GD, a person must have the qualification to the matriculation level or any other equivalent exam with Science and English as the subject. This is the lowest education qualification required for any person to enter in the Army.
|Job Category||Education Qualification|
|Soldier GD||Minimum percentage required for each post is 45% in class 10th and with 33% in each subject|
|Technical||Complete 12th with science stream and scored 50 % in each subject|
|Nursing Assistant||12th Pass with all specified subject includes biology. It will be good if the candidates have B.Sc degre in any of thefield(Bilogy, Zoology, Biomedical)|
|Tradesman||Passed in 8th and 10th complete|
|Clerk||Minimum percentage required for each post is 60% in class 10th and complete computer knowledge|
The minimum age required for the candidates is 17.5 years and the maximum is 21 years students who are in the last year of their schools can also apply for this post.
Calicut Army Selection Process
Candidates those who are applying for the given posts they need to go through the selection procedure so that they can be certified for the coming obstacle in the training period or at the time of the job
After all this, you need to wait for the admit card which you need to take at the date of examination along with all your all the certificates which are mention on the admit card. The exam is of 100 marks
Candidates need to run 1.6 km in this test and the marks is divided in the various categories and also note that there is only 7 min given to the candidates to clear the exam.
- 7.15min – 10 marks
- 7.45min – 8 marks
- 8.15min – 6 marks
- 8.30min – 4 marks
- After 8.30min – Disqualified
- 10:- 40 marks
- 09:-33 marks
- 08:-27 marks
- 07:-21 marks
- 06:-16 marks
Sprint – 200m
- 28 Second – 8 marks
- 32 Second- 5 marks
- 36 Second- 3 marks
- Afetr 36 Second- Disqualified
Note: If the candidates are disqualified from the first test then they are disqualified from the whole bharti than they can apply next time only.
- Candidates must not have any chronic disease.
- He should have 6 by 6 vision and able to hear even a single drop of water.
- Urine examination is also done during the exam.
- The main purpose of conducting this exam is to check the body of the candidates internally and externally so that there should be no problem in the future.
Physical Measurement Test
As the post is in Army so your posture plays a vital role in the selection and there is certain standards set for the people those who are applying for the exam which means that the candidates need to be measured and they need to stand as the perimeter set by the department otherwise they will be disqualified from the selection procedure. Check the criteria from the link given below:
- Soldier GD: 170 cm
- Soldier Clerk/SKT: 162 cm
- Soldier Technician: 170 cm
- Soldier Tradesman: 170 cm
- Soldier Nursing Assistant: 170 cm
Weight/ Chest measurement
The minimum weight standard which is set by the department is 50 kg and the measurement of Chest should be 77cm and should show a minimum 5 cm of expansion.
Note: The relaxation is given to the candidates belonging to the different age.
Steps To Apply Online for Indian Army Recruitment
Candidates those who are willing to apply for the post they need to follow the step which is mentioned below
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army.
- You need to register yourself on the portal first for this you need to some personal details and the various information like Name, Address, Aadhaar No. and other details too.
- After registering yourself a login and follow the further steps.
- You will see a link highlighted as the JCO/ARO Apply Online you need t click on it.
- Now enter the captcha code.
- You will be directed to the next tab.
- Once you are logged in. you need to fill all the necessary details which are mentioned there.
- The registration is divided into two parts. In the first step, you need to fill up an application form.
- In the second step, you need to submit the application fees.
It is necessary that all the candidates fill the application form first because they will get registered through this form and they will get the registration Id which are helpful for them to get the entry in the rally. The exam is these days are filled on the web, however, there is a sure post for which you have to fill the frame disconnected. In this procedure, you have to specify all your data like name, put, date of birth, Marital status and the further subtle elements including your address.
There are various documents which you must have at the time of rally so that you can show them to the official for on the training registration which will authenticate you.
- Admit card
- Adhaar Card
- 2 Photograph
- 10th and 12th passing certificates
- NCC certificate (If you have)
- SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW certificates
- Pan card
Hope that the information provided here is very crucial for you and if you get any useful information in Indian Army Upcoming Recruitment 2018 then please do share it on your social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp.