- 1 Indian Navy Rally Recruitment 2018-19
- 1.0.1 Steps To Apply Online for Indian Navy Bharti 2018
- 1.0.2 Age Limit and Required Document
- 1.0.3 Education Qualification
- 1.0.4 Rules and Regulation of the exam
Indian Navy Recruitment Rally 2018-2019 Navy Recruitment Post at Clerk, Sailor and AA level
Guys today we are here providing you the information about the rally which will be conducted to recruit the candidates in the Indian Navy. This is the golden opportunity for those who are trying to get a job in Indian navy that the open bharti will be conducted for the various post. Indian Navy will conduct the Open Rally Recruitment in various states of country.
Indian Navy is the naval forces of the Indian Armed Forces and the third wing of the Indian Defence System. Right now it has more than 60,000 active manpower. It works under the Ministry of Defence and is control by the Ministry of Defence. This wing is supposed to work together with the other two wing that is Indian Air Force and Indian Army.
If you want to serve your country by protecting the naval borders of the country then you can check the details from here. As we are here providing you the detailed information about the Recruitment rally which will be conducted to recruit the candidates. Indian navy is the third most important part of Indian Armed Forces. The main objectives of Indian Navy is to secure the sea borders of the Indian Territory. Please check the details of recruitment for Indian Navy from here. The following details will tell you all.
- The Medical checkups are conducted by the Military Doctors who check a candidate on the basis of various standards applicable for a sailor.
- The candidate should have good mental & physical health & disease free (disability and have no cardio vascular disease, surgical deformities like Knock-Knees, Flat-Foot).
- No Infection should be there , Ears are wax cleaned & Teeth’s tartar should be removed.
- After all the check-up, a candidate is end for the written test or Interview.
- The visual standard of candidate should meet the standard with glasses AND without glasses.
After all this, you need to wait for the admit card which you need to take at the date of examination along with all your all the certificates which are mention on the admit card. The exam is of 100 marks
- 7.15min – 10 marks
- 7.45min – 8 marks
- 8.15min – 6 marks
- 8.30min – 4 marks
- After 8.30min – Disqualified
- 10:- 40 marks
- 09:-33 marks
- 08:-27 marks
- 07:-21 marks
- 06:-16 marks
Sprint – 200m
- 28 Second – 8 marks
- 32 Second- 5 marks
- 36 Second- 3 marks
- Afetr 36 Second- Disqualified
Note: If the candidates are disqualified from the first test then they are disqualified from the whole bharti than they can apply next time only.
Weight/ Chest measurement
The minimum weight standard which is set by the department is 50 kg and the measurement of Chest should be 77cm and should show a minimum 5 cm of expansion.
Note: The relaxation is given to the candidates belonging to the different age.
Candidates those who are willing to apply for the post they need to follow the step which is mentioned below
- Visit the official website of the Indian Navy.
- You need to register yourself on the portal first for this you need to some personal details and the various information like Name, Address, Aadhaar No. and other details too.
- After registering yourself a login and follow the further steps.
- You will see a link highlighted as the name of the various post for which teh rally is being conducted
- You will be directed to the next tab.
- Once you are logged in. you need to fill all the necessary details which are mentioned there.
- The registration is divided into two parts. In the first step, you need to fill up an application form.
- In the second step, you need to submit the application fees.
Age Limit and Required Document
The minimum age limt which are set by the department is 18 years and the document which are required by the candidates is:
- Adhaar Card
- 2 Photograph
- Admit Card
- Passing Certificate of (10th & 12th)
- Character Certificate
- NCC, NSS document if any
- Any other document of any achievement which can get them relaxation.
- Nativity, Community, Caste & Date of Birth Certificate
- Must have passed class 12th with Science stream with subjects i.e. Physics and Mathematics and Optional subjects of Chemistry or Biology or Computers.
- The minimum marks for the applicant in class 12th as mentioned in the notification.
- Fire Engine:– The candidates who are willing to apply must have done Matriculation or equivalent qualification from any government recognized board or institute can apply for the Indian Navy Jobs 2018.
- Telephone Operator : The students who have English as a compulsory subject. Also, must have proficiency in handling of PBX Board. Must also have fluency in spoken English
Qualification For the Post at Higher Rank
- All the candidates must have a total of 60% in both maths and Physics or must have graduation degree with 60% marks from any recognized institution in any disciple.
- 60% marks B.E. or B.Tech degree
- 60% marks in A and B exam Associate Member of Engineering and in Aeronautical Society of India.
Rules and Regulation of the exam
All the candidates must be eagerly waiting for the admit card of the exam. Candidates are advised that the as soon as the admit card gets published will be providing it to you but till then you must know some of the rules and regulations for the exam like:
- You need to report half an hour early at the examination centre.
- Get all the necessary documents which were stated above.
- Get yourself registered first carefully.
- The exam duration will be 1 hour and you need to be at your seats 15 min early.
- There will be no break in the exam.
- Gadgets like wrist-watch, cellphones, calculators, etc. are allowed inside
Some Important Links
- Click Here To Check the per month Salary of the Indian Army
- Click Here To Check the per month Salary of the Indian Air Force
- Click Here To Check the per month Salary of the Indian Navy
Hope that the information provided here are very crucial for you and if you get any useful information in Indian Navy Upcoming Recruitment 2018 then please do share it on your social media website like Facebook, twitter, and whatsapp. If you have any queries related to the recruitment in Indian Army then you must comment in the comment box.