- 1 Pithauragarh Army Recruitment Rally 2018| Champawat Open Bharti Dates
- 1.0.1 Uttrakhand ARO Open Rally Eligibility Criteria
- 1.0.2 Bonus Marks
- 1.0.3 Steps To Apply Online for Indian Army Recruitment
Pithauragarh Army Recruitment Rally 2018: The open bharti for teh resident of the distant area of Uttrakhand like Pithauragarh and Champavat are now out and the candidates those who are waiting for this moment they are invited to apply for the application and present in the rally and show their efforts to join the Indian Army. The other district which will be covered in this rally is Champawat.
Pithauragarh Army Recruitment Rally 2018| Champawat Open Bharti Dates
We are today here providing you the information related to the Pithauragarh district and the Champawat too. These are the distant areas of the Uttrakhand state and teh rally here here is conducted as compared to the other state. To enter in teh rally people first need to apply online for teh rally according to the job they want to have. We are here giving you the information that a open rally will be conducted in the Pithauragarh district from 24th to 29th Dec 2018.
This is the good news for all those candidates those who want to serve the nation by doing job in the military. There are various other job which are vacant in the department post like Soldier GD, Constable, Nursing Staff and various other technical and medical jobs.
Below we are providing you the detailed article about the various jobs and their specification like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Eligibilty criteria and various other things which are very essential for the candidates, Kindly check the article clearfully to prevent any type of error in the future.
|Pithauragarh||Pithauragarh||24th to 29th Dec 2018||Pithauragarh and Champawat|
|Bareily||Fatehgarh||10 to 20 Dec 2018||Barreily Army Recruitment rally 2018|
|Amethi||Faizabad||02 to 17 Dec 2018||Amethi Army Recruitment Rally 2018|
|Almora||Haldwani/ Ranikhet||24 Nov to 30 Nov 2018||Almora Army Recruitment rally 2018|
|Agra||Mathura||15 to 25 Oct 2018||Agra Army Recruitment 2018|
|Varanasi||Varanasi||21 Oct to 01 Nov 2018||Varanasi Open Bharti 2018|
|Meerut||Saharanpur||06 to 16 Oct 2018||Meerut Army Recruitment Rallly 2018|
|Lucknow||Kanpur||26 Sept to 14 Oct 2018||Lucknow Army Recruitment Rally 2018|
|Barackpore||Barackpore||12 to 158 Nov 2018||Barackpore ARO Army Rally 2018|
|Siliguri||Siliguri||24th Oct to 03 Nov 2018||Siliguri ARO Recruitment Rally 2018|
|RO (HQ) Kolkata||Haldia||28th Sept to 08th Oct 2018||Kolkata ARO Army Recruitment Bharti 2018|
|Hamirpur||Hamirpur||12-13/Jan/ 2019||All districts ARO Hamirpur.|
|Secunderabad||Secunderabad||First Half Of Nov 2018||Secunderabad ARO Rally Recruitment 2018|
|Mandi||Mandi||02-05/Oct/2018||Mandi ARO Rally Recruitment 2018|
|Lakshwadeep||Calicut||Nov/Dec 2018||Calicut ARO Rally Recruitment 2018|
|RO Banglore||Mandya||Oct 2018||Banglore Indian Army Open Bharti 2018-19|
|Rohtak||Rohtak||Sept 2018||Rohtak Army Open Bharti 2018-19|
|Agra||Agra||Coming Soon||Agra ARO Army Open Bharti 2018-19|
|Belgaum||Belgaum||Coming Soon||Lakshwadeep Army Open Bharti 2018-19|
Uttrakhand ARO Open Rally Eligibility Criteria
There is certain perimeter which is set by the department to join this institution for each and every post as for the post of the GD there is also a certain perimeter which is followed below:
For the post of GD, a person must have the qualification to the matriculation level or any other equivalent exam with Science and English as the subject. This is the lowest education qualification required for any person to enter in the Army. Check the table below for the education qualification required for each post.
|Job Category||Education Qualification|
|Soldier GD||Minimum percentage required for each post is 45% in class 10th and with 33% in each subject|
|Technical||Complete 12th with science stream and scored 50 % in each subject|
|Nursing Assistant||12th Pass with all specified subject includes biology. It will be good if the candidates have B.Sc degre in any of thefield(Bilogy, Zoology, Biomedical)|
|Tradesman||Passed in 8th and 10th complete|
|Clerk||Minimum percentage required for each post is 60% in class 10th and complete computer knowledge|
The minimum age required for the candidates is 17.5 years and the maximum is 21 years students who are in the last year of their schools can also apply for this post.
There are bonus marks for some of the candidates those who had done some remarkable works in the various field to the department had decided to give the extra marks. Those candidates would be
|Represented India At National Level||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Represented State At National Level||15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State Level and achieved a position||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented university at nation or district Level||5 Marks||5 Marks||5 Marks|
Champawat Army Selection Process
Candidates those who are applying for the given posts they need to go through the selection procedure so that they can be certified for the coming obstacle in the training period or at the time of the job
After all this, you need to wait for the admit card which you need to take at the date of examination along with all your all the certificates which are mention on the admit card. The exam is of 100 marks
In the exam, you need to clear certain task given to you which are
- Running: In this, you need to run for 1 mile and this exam is of 60 marks
- Pull Ups: This exam is of 40 marks.
- Balancing and Jumping: This test is conducted to check the balancing of the candidates to check that whether he is able to balance himself on climbing mountains and ropes. No marks are assigned in this test but he must pass according to the officials
- Candidates must not have any chronic disease.
- He should have 6 by 6 vision and able to hear even a single drop of water.
- Urine examination is also done during the exam.
- The main purpose of conducting this exam is to check the body of the candidates internally and externally so that there should be no problem in the future.
Physical Measurement Test
As the post is in Army so your posture plays a vital role in the selection and there is certain standards set for the people those who are applying for the exam which means that the candidates need to be measured and they need to stand as the perimeter set by the department otherwise they will be disqualified from the selection procedure. Check the criteria from the link given below:
- Soldier GD: 170 cm
- Soldier Clerk/SKT: 162 cm
- Soldier Technician: 170 cm
- Soldier Tradesman: 170 cm
- Soldier Nursing Assistant: 170 cm
Weight/ Chest measurement
The minimum weight standard which is set by the department is 50 kg and the measurement of Chest should be 77cm and should show a minimum 5 cm of expansion.
Note: The relaxation is given to the candidates belonging to the different age.
Steps To Apply Online for Indian Army Recruitment
Candidates those who are willing to apply for the post they need to follow the step which is mentioned below
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army.
- You need to register yourself on the portal first for this you need to some personal details and the various information like Name, Address, Aadhaar No. and other details too.
- After registering yourself a login and follow the further steps.
- You will see a link highlighted as the JCO/ARO Apply Online you need t click on it.
- Now enter the captcha code.
- You will be directed to the next tab.
- Once you are logged in. you need to fill all the necessary details which are mentioned there.
- The registration is divided into two parts. In the first step, you need to fill up an application form.
- In the second step, you need to submit the application fees.
There are various documents which you must have at the time of rally so that you can show them to the official for on the training registration which will authenticate you.
- Admit card
- Adhaar Card
- 2 Photograph
- 10th and 12th passing certificates
- NCC certificate (If you have)
- SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW certificates
- Pan card
Hope that the information provided here is very crucial for you and if you get any useful information in Indian Army Upcoming Recruitment 2018 then please do share it on your social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp.